Vibration Analysis, Balancing and Airborne Noise Measurements
The expertise and equipment to tackle your toughest challenge
Look to CFM for superior solutions and preventative programs to reduce the vibration and noise problems with your engine, motor or mechanical devices.
We have the proven expertise, experience and equipment to tackle your toughest challenges.
Our Predictive Maintenance (PM) Program will provide you with bearing analysis and allow you to trend vibration levels and establish alarm levels.
As a performance driven company with disciplined ISO 9001:2008 quality programs in place, we aim to provide you with the best value every step of the way.
Our technicians are CMVA (Canadian Machinery Vibration Assoc.) trained and certified.
Our Vibration Analysis services include:
- Predictive maintenance (PM) programs
- Predictive vibration monitoring of machinery
- Identification of machinery vibration sources
- New machinery baseline signature
- Development of technical specifications and/or balance criteria for equipment procurement
Our Airborne Noise Measurement services include:
- Habitability and industrial airborne noise compliance
- Airborne noise predictions from design layout
- Localized noise reduction techniques
Our Balancing services include:
- Balancing of rotating elements in-situ, both single and two plane
- On-site balancing of supply and exhaust fans
- Laser speed measurements for rotating equipment
- Applied Welding Technology Capabilities
CFM - Your first call for expert solutions and support – 506-648-2226 or 902-494-5212